NATURALLY GOOD

GOOD FOR NATURE
GREAT FOR SKIN

NATURALLY GOOD

NIVEA'S LATEST SKINCARE INNOVATION WITH 95%+ NATURAL ORIGIN INGREDIENTS

Our latest offering - Naturally Good - true to its name, is good for nature and great for your skin, too! We’ve made sure that we source ingredients responsibly, minimise pollution and waste, and are 100% transparent about it.
We’ve been a part of your daily personal care and skincare routine for years. What we value most is the TRUST you have in us. We’re bringing you the same care and trust when it comes to the Naturally Good range as well.
Moving ahead in our journey towards sustainable living, the Naturally Good range comes in eco-friendly packaging that cares for nature.

Our formulae contain at least 95% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining 5% or lesser ingredients are for the stability and safety of the formula, which is extremely important to be 100% skin-safe.

With no harmful ingredients, our products are free from parabens, silicones, mineral oils, microplastics, sulphate, etc.


Fully Transparent:
Our Naturally Good Skin Care Products

[{"CssClasses":"","CssStyles":"--HotspotAnimationBackground:#ffffff;--HotspotBackground:hsla(0, 0%, 100%, 0.3);--HotspotPlusMinusButtonBackground:var(--SecondaryHighlightColor);--HotspotPlusMinusButtonBorderColor:var(--SecondaryFontColor)","X":"925","Y":"430","HotspotDetail":[{"Type":"HotspotText","Title":"95%+ INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN","Copy":"\u003cstrong\u003eNATURAL: \u003c/strong\u003e95% or more of our ingredients are derived from nature. Sourced from nature, these ingredients retain more than half of their molecular structure or natural state, after being processed \u0026ndash; this includes water too. This definition follows strict internal Beiersdorf standards.","Link":{"Title":"","Url":""},"Button":null}]},{"CssClasses":"","CssStyles":"--HotspotAnimationBackground:#ffffff;--HotspotBackground:hsla(0, 0%, 100%, 0.3);--HotspotPlusMinusButtonBackground:var(--SecondaryHighlightColor);--HotspotPlusMinusButtonBorderColor:var(--SecondaryFontColor)","X":"1918","Y":"430","HotspotDetail":[{"Type":"HotspotText","Title":"ECO FRIENDLY PACKAGING","Copy":"\u003cstrong\u003eECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING:\u003c/strong\u003e Every product in the Naturally Good range comes in eco-friendly packaging that cares for nature. The body lotion bottles are made of 50% less plastic and can be rolled up to use up every, last drop. The shower gel bottles are made up of 97% recycled PET plastic. The deodorants and roll ons come in beautiful glass bottles with 0% aluminum.\u003cbr /\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e\u0026nbsp;\u003c/div\u003e","Link":{"Title":"","Url":""},"Button":null}]},{"CssClasses":"","CssStyles":"--HotspotAnimationBackground:#ffffff;--HotspotBackground:hsla(0, 0%, 100%, 0.3);--HotspotPlusMinusButtonBackground:var(--SecondaryHighlightColor);--HotspotPlusMinusButtonBorderColor:var(--SecondaryFontColor)","X":"925","Y":"775","HotspotDetail":[{"Type":"HotspotText","Title":"TRANSPARENT ","Copy":"\u003cstrong\u003eTRANSPARENT:\u003c/strong\u003e\u0026nbsp;We understand you want to know what is and what isn\u0026rsquo;t in the products you buy. While at least 95% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 5% or less additional ingredients are for formula stability and safety.\u003cbr /\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e\u0026nbsp;\u003c/div\u003e","Link":{"Title":"","Url":""},"Button":null}]},{"CssClasses":"","CssStyles":"--HotspotAnimationBackground:#ffffff;--HotspotBackground:hsla(0, 0%, 100%, 0.3);--HotspotPlusMinusButtonBackground:var(--SecondaryHighlightColor);--HotspotPlusMinusButtonBorderColor:var(--SecondaryFontColor)","X":"1918","Y":"775","HotspotDetail":[{"Type":"HotspotText","Title":"CARE BEYOND SKIN","Copy":"\u003cspan id=\"docs-internal-guid-facedf29-7fff-1134-96d0-f91733642a44\"\u003e\u003c/span\u003e\n\u003cp dir=\"ltr\" style=\"margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt; line-height: 1.2;\"\u003e\u003cspan style=\"color: #0e101a;\"\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eCARE:\u0026nbsp;\u003c/strong\u003e\u003c/span\u003e\u003cspan style=\"color: #0e101a;\"\u003eCreating products which are great not just for your skin, but also for the planet \u0026ndash; we source responsibly, minimise pollution and waste.\u003c/span\u003e\u003c/p\u003e\n\u003cdiv\u003e\u003cspan style=\"color: #0e101a;\"\u003e\u003cbr /\u003e\n\u003c/span\u003e\u003c/div\u003e","Link":{"Title":"","Url":""},"Button":null}]}]

About the Range

Body Lotions

Body Lotions

This amazing range is devised to suit your skin (from very dry to normal) and offer you the goodness of nature while being friendly to Mother Earth.

  • 98% natural origin ingredients
  • 50% less plastic used to make the bottles
  • Squeezy roll-up bottle to help you get the last drop
  • Recyclable packaging

Natural Ingredients in this range: Oats (for dry to very dry skin),  Lavender (for dry skin) & Avocado (for dry to normal skin)

Shower Gels

This beautiful offering contains the goodness of nature with no MICROPLASTICS, PARABENS, PHENOXYETHANOL SLES-FREE

  • 98% natural origin ingredients
  • 100% Vegan Formula
  • 97% recycled PET bottles
  • No colourants

Natural Ingredients in this range: Orange, Lily & Plum

Shower Gel

 

Deodorants & Roll Ons

This range offers long lasting fragrance and the goodness of nature with eco friendly packaging

  • Contains 95% naturally derived ingredients
  • 100% vegan formula
  • Glass bottles 
  • 24 Hour odour protection
  • Recycled plastic in caps

Natural Ingredients in this range: Green Tea & Aloe Vera


DISCOVER MORE ABOUT THE NATURAL INGREDIENTS

Avocado

Avocado

Avocadoes are praised by nutrition and skin experts due to its richness in vitamins A, D and E, carotenes, proteins, antioxidants and healthy fats. The oil is exceptionally absorbent and helps to lock in moisture, making it perfect for overly dry skin. 

 

Oats

Oats

As an ingredient, organic oat is known for its anti oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps get rid of impurities by removing dead skin and keeping it naturally exfoliated. Oat also has a mild pH which can help restore skin’s natural pH levels and soften the skin.

Lavender

Lavender

 Lavender flower is a favorite for its sweet, relaxing, floral aroma. It has a long history of being a beauty and it is known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. This, combined with its ultra soothing feel and a therapeutic scent , lavender is a great ingredient for healthy skin.

Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera

An aloe vera leaf contains on an average 95% moisture and secretes a clear gel. The gel inside the leaves, when they are separated from the plant, can be applied directly to dry, sunburned or damaged skin. This aloe vera gel can both moisturize and protect the skin from drying out.

Green Tea

Green Tea

It is packed with nutrients and variety of health benefits, including cell-generation and skin-protection. Green Tea extract is detoxifying for the skin due to its antioxidizing and anti-inflammatory effects. Organic green tea extract helps the skin look fresh, helps delay signs of aging and is great for all types of skin.


Naturally-Good