Controls oiliness and eliminates acne causing bacteria
OIL CONTROL FACE WASH
Effectively reduces oiliness and controls acne causing bacteria up to 99% for clear skin.
All skin types
Find out more about this product
NIVEA MEN Advanced Whitening Oil Control Face Wash, for oily skin, deeply cleanses skin and controls oiliness up to 12h. The effective formula repairs damaged, dull skin 10 times* better with Whitanat Vita Complex which contains 10 ingredients: Licorice Vitamin C Whitanat Vitamin E Pro Vitamin B5 Ginko Leaves Extract Ginseng Root Extract Glycerin Magnolia Bark Extract Glyceryl Glucoside Skin compatibility dermatologically approved. *in vitro test for Whitanat vs. Vitamin C HOW IT WORKS Deeply cleansed skin. Purified skin with elimination of up to 99% acne causing bacteria. Reduced oiliness up to 12h.
- One solution for your 10 face wash needs
- Cool fresh feeling on skin after application
- Long lasting purified skin
- Skin looks healthy and clean
- Cleanses and removes excess oils and impurities deeply in pores. Reduces and prevents blackheads and whiteheads. Provides long lasting oil control effect. Prevents and reduces acne. Reduces acne causing bacteria. Unclogs & refines pores. Reduces dark spots due to dirt and brightens skin. Prevents skin to become dull. Smoothens and softens the skin.
Pro Vitamin B5
List of ingredients
The ingredients listed correspond to the current state of production. Since we regularly adjust our formulations to incorporate new scientific findings, the declaration of ingredients specified on the package applies in each case.
Aqua, Glycerin, Potassium Myristate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Cera Alba, Menthol, 4-Butylresorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Carnitine, Sodium Salicylate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Arachidate, Potassium Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trisodium EDTA, Parfum, CI 77266, CI 61570, CI 16035, CI 10316