1. Why should I apply moisturiser daily?
Our skin is subject to different influences every day - it dries out fast after showering and environmental influences place a strain on it. Therefore, it’s important that you moisturise your skin. All skincare products from NIVEA Body as well as NIVEA Soft and NIVEA Creme provide your skin with moisturising ingredients
2. Are NIVEA Body products also suitable for the face?
NIVEA has a wide range of facial products for different skin needs that we’d advice you to use
3. How often should I use a hand moisturiser?
How often you moisturise your hands with a cream depends on the stresses they receive and your own individual moisturising needs. Simply moisturise your hands regularly to keep them soft and supple.
4. What NIVEA body products can be used safely during pregnancy to massage stretch marks?
Due to its high amount of caring oils, NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil is ideally for massaging the belly during the pregnancy. Furthermore, it provides a soft feeling when massaging stretch marks. It can be used on dry and wet skin after the shower.
5. Why do hands need a special moisturising product?
Our hands are subject to different environmental influences, detergents and washing every day. Since we are constantly in motion, a hand cream should not only moisturise, but also be absorbed quickly